28 feb 2012

. I GOT A LUST FOR LIFE!! (AND A ZOMBIE FAMILY)

i present you with my zombie family
This was intended to be an illustration for a tshirt that i was going to give my bros for christmas, but then i showed to a few people and they where horrified by it, so i decided i didn't want to see my bros' face, christmas morning not knowing if it was a joke or a present. 
i'm making it into a tshirt for me anyway. 
--
os presento a mi familia zombie
Esto lo hice para una camiseta que pensaba regalar a mis hermanos  en navidad, pero a la poca gente a la que se lo enseñé,  les horrorizó de tal forma que preferí no ver la cara de mis queridos hermanos la mañana de reyes sin saber muy bien si la camiseta era de broma o tenía que gustarles.
a mi me mola,me voy a hacer una camiseta para mi y otra para mi madre que seguro que ella sí se la pone.   
I GOT A LUST FOR LIFE
and a dangerous mind, 
In my trail of dust
Who knows what you'll find

...We're full grown men
though We act like kids...

for an instant refill of energy, click PLAY below and turn the volume UP! / Para una recarga instantánea de enrgía, haga click en el botón de "play" y suba el volumen de su altavoz

[Deer Tick- The Bump]

-pop-


FOLLOW ON : 
FACEBOOK .  TUMBLR . BLOGLOVIN .  TWITTER .

3 comentarios: