1 sept 2011

. MY MIND IN IMAGES#3: AARRRGGGHH

in need for my friends to take me out!! i need a girl's night out!!
¡¡noche de chicas yaaaaaaa!! 

i need big-sweep-me-off-my-feet-romance and to burn all the f****ing books

i'm starting to look like frankenstein. i reaaaaaallly need a girl's night out!!
empiezo a tener un alarmante parecido con Frankenstein. 
por dioh! necesito salir!
sleepless nights & weird dreams. some of them cool, i must say. / noches sin dormir con sueños rarunos. He de admitir que algunos molan. 
(first of all, sorry. i do not have the sources for these images... they're all from my beloved followed tumblrs... so, please, contact me if they're yours...) 
(lo primero: lo siento, no tengo las fuentes de las imágenes, son todas sacadas de mis seguidos y admirados tumblrs, así que si alguna es vuestra por favor contactad conmigo)

yeah, my mind is very black&white lately
si. tengo la mente en blanco y negro últimamente.
-pop-
FOLLOW ON : 
FACEBOOK .  TUMBLR . BLOGLOVIN .  TWITTER .



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario