15 ago 2011

. ARTISTS: JUERGEN TELLER

He's one of the most famous fashion photographers in the world.
Uno de los fotógrafos de moda más famosos del mundo.

he says 'I feel comfortable making my living with commercial assignments.
it's an agreement which I find quite honest. I help them to sell their product,
or their record. and if they like my work, and I like their music or whatever,
it's nice to do it. and if I get some decent, honest money for it,
that's all right too.'

 
i don't know why, but i feel so identified with his pics. there's something about the light in them that fascinates me. 
no sé por qué pero me siento muy identificada con sus fotos. Tienen algo, una luz extraña que me fascina. 
-pop pins-
FOLLOW ON :  

 . FACEBOOK .  TUMBLR .  TWITTER . 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario