14 feb 2011

. TONTUNAS MENTALES: EN SAN VALENTÍN ME REGALO FLORES

Al día del rosa yo le grito:

Que alguien me dijo una vez que el verdadero amor te completa, pero no es así: que te tienes que sentir completo para poder querer.  Y en inglés hasta suena mejor: "someone said once, that true love completes you, but i believe that you have to feel complete to be able to trully love".



Quiéranse por el amor de Dios. 




 (esta foto es de lourdes -> 24hoursonceaweek)

[Escuchen:  
devendra banhart - Shabop shalom]

-pop-

3 comentarios:

  1. i so agree with your opinion on love. and i kinda hate valentines day but tomorrow is the first valentines day in my whole life where i'll be meeting a guy. unfortunately he's not my boyfriend, just an 'affair' -.-

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love the first pic, it's awesome :-)
    I kinda like Valentine's day, but I don't really need a special day to celebrate the love for my BF & friends.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. i just reread it, and i think it came out much more pessimistic than i meant. it's just that i'm not a pink-heart kind of girl.. but i AM a LOVEACTUALLY, BREAKFAST AT TIFFANY'S, WUTHERING HIGHTS, PRIDE AND PREJUDICE kind of girl...... :)

    i love that you always comment!! :)

    ResponderEliminar